Monday, February 18, 2008

Chinese New Year celebration with my family

It started of with a reunion dinner the night before on the 6th February at home with just my family. A lot of preparations were put in place before the actual dinner even though it was just a mini steamboat as not many of our relatives will be joining us on this occassion. Preparations started as early as 2pm in the afternoon and it lasted till 6pm in the evening. At 7pm sharp, we started our steamboat and it was really a sumptuous meal. After dinner, we decided to have a short movie marathon just before the countdown to usher in the New Year.

I went with my family to my grandmother's house to visit my relatives. We had a great time catching up with one another, receiving red packets, and just enjoying ourselves. It was really great and I had a fun time celebrating this festive occassion with my friends and families.

No comments: